Introducing El Higueron, the newest home in Antigua del Valle....
Ground breaking for El Higueron will start in less than 30 days!!! This beautiful new home sits on a large 5,000 m2 (1.25 acre) lot with stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and the surrounding mountains. True to Antigua del Valle’s Spanish Colonial “sabor”, this new home has all of the same colonial details as the other homes and has been specifically designed to it’s surroundings. The main courtyard entry garden with koi pond/water feature and two story observation tower are just two of the unique features that make El Higueron a one of a kind showplace.
El Higueron is currently in the ground breaking stage with a completion date of November 2015. Some of the many features this stunning home will include are:
- Two bedrooms plus office, two and a half baths, 220 m2 (2350 s.f.) of construction on a large 1.25 acre lot.
- Courtyard entry garden with 2 story observation tower.
- Large open floor plan with spacious L shaped living areas (living room, dinning room and kitchen) featuring one and a half story vaulted wood beamed ceilings.
- Custom kitchen with locally handmade hardwood cabinetry, granite countertops, and wrought iron details.
- Two spacious master bedroom suits with walk-in closets and en suite bathrooms that feature double vanities, walk-in showers and one with a corner soaker tub.
- Gas appliances (range, dryer, hot water heater, and grill).
- Custom, locally handmade iron chandeliers and light fixtures.
- Handcrafted and locally made artisan tile work.
- Large front porch.
- Private patio’s off of the principal master suite.
- One car carport.
- Priced at $395,000.00.
El Higueron will also feature paladin style doors off the living areas as well as large picture widows and walls of sliding glass doors to take advantage of Atenas’ eternal spring like climate and the AMAZING VIEWS, creating the ultimate indoor/outdoor living experience. The details of this home have been carefully considered, and then reconsidered. Some of the construction details include:
- Solid concrete and steel construction to meet Costa Rica’s stringent anti seismic codes and standards.
- Optional Solar electrical systems.
- Recycled “banana plastic” roofs.
- Natural stone and river rock.
- Sustainable wood (Teak) and recycled wood products.
- Gas appliances.
- Use of native plants in the landscape.
- Hand made artisan tiles.
- Custom made iron chandeliers and lighting.
- Natural colored “no paint’ exterior stucco for low maintenance.
- Aluminum window and doors for minimal maintenance.
- 90% of the products we put into our homes are locally produced.
This home has been designed with the option of a full one bedroom, one bath guest house with full kitchen and living areas for only $439,000.00
Come reserve your dream home in Atenas, Costa Rica today!!!